COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
COSRX BHA Blackhead power liquid contains 4% BHA (Betaine Salicylate) also called Beta-Hydroxy Acid. BHAs are oil-soluble, meaning that they easily dissolve oils, and therefore allow the liquid to penetrate the skin and the pores more efficiently than other exfoliating agents. BHAs are, by far, the most famous acne-busting ingredients adapted to normal and oily skin, prone to acne, bumps and blemishes.
COSRX BHA Blackhead power liquid will go straight into your pores and purge them from any oil, dirt and sweat residue. While unclogging your pores, its' exfoliating properties will also remove the dead cells around the pore area, making your skin look smooth, young and fresh. Unlike other BHA treatments on the market, COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid doesn't dehydrate the skin. Niacinamide Extract and Hyaluronic Acid have been added to the formula to keep your skin moisturised and free from irritations.
✨ Ingredients we love ✨
- Betaine Salicylate: Derived from sugar beet plants, Betaine Salicylate is the most commonly used exfoliating agent in the skincare industry.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally produced by our bodies, Hyaluronic Acid promotes healthier and more supple skin, relieving dryness and helping wounds to heal faster.
Step 3 - Peeling / Step 6 - Treatments
- Apply a few drops on a cotton or use your hands instead (as you would when applying a serum).
- On a double-cleansed skin, pat the most affected area first and then apply the rest of the product to your entire face.
- Massage gently with your hands until full absorption and avoid eyes area.
👉 KoCo's Advice:
BHAs can make the skin sensitive to UV rays. We advise you to use the COSRX BHA Blackhead power liquid during your evening routine and no more than twice a week. Make sure to wear your sunscreen daily to protect your skin.
Warning: Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. Do not use in case of allergy to any of the Ingredients. If you are allergic to Aspirin your skin may not react positively to BHAs. External use only. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly. Seek medical help in case of visible rash. Keep out of children's reach.
Salix Alba Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Niacinamide 1, 2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Arginine, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum
* Please note that the ingredients' list is subject to change at manufacturer’s discretion, for the most updated list, please refer to the packaging or ask us for a photo of the current packaging.